Norway: "It was an attack against the Labour Party"

Norway: "It was an attack against the Labour Party"

Via VG (Norwegian):

According to Geir Lippestad, Breivik's lawyer, Breivik went to Utøya to warn the Labour Party that Judgement Day will come if the party won't change its policies. He wanted to hit the Labour party and its recruitment as hard as possible. According to him, Labour party people were 'Maxists'.

According to Lippestad, Breivik thinks that a violent revolution is gruesome but necessary. "It was an attack against the Labour Party. He thinks he was on a mission."

Q: Why did he use a method which was previously linked to Islamists?

"He says he saw there was no way except for using violence. He tried all other ways. He wrote letters to different newspapers about his thoughts, but didn't get the letters printed."

Lippestad says that Breivik hates many, and that includes all social institutions.


Via RT (h/t Tundra Tabloids):




Via EuroNews:
“I think this is an attack with a clear political message for the Labour Party and the government of Stoltenberg, who is seen by the attacker or attackers as too soft and accommodating on immigration and Islam.

--------------------------------------

Breivik on Muslims

Reuters has excepts from Anders Behring Breivik's manifesto:

"I don't hate Muslims at all. I acknowledge that there are magnificent Muslim individuals in Europe. In fact, I have had several Muslim friends over the years, some of which I still respect. This does not mean however that I will accept an Islamic presence in Europe. Muslim individuals who do not assimilate 100% within 2020 will be deported as soon as we manage to seize power."

More quotes from the Washington Times:
Our source said that Mr. Breivik “seemed completely normal” at first though clearly highly focused on the issue of Islam in Europe. In a brief introductory message on July 11, Mr. Breivik said that he had “been working full time on a compendium about the Islamisation of Europe now for almost two years” entitled "September 11th, 2083."

The next day in a longer message he began by observing that “the U.S. is much better off than Western Europe, that's for sure. I'm from Oslo btw,” he continued, “which [has] about 20% Muslims now. The Muslim ‘ghettofication process’ on the east side of my city is pretty radical. Most of these Muslims are religiously conservative non-educated individuals from NW Pakistan and Somalia which makes it even more challenging. The only positive aspect I guess is that they live in their own enclave (parallel society) with little to no interaction with Norwegian society.”

(...)

“A few years ago… I had different priorities in life,” he wrote, “me, myself and I.” He said that his “best friend for many years (in my childhood) was a Pakistani. He resented everything about Norway and Norwegians (me being the exception). I have known a lot of Muslims over the years which triggered my interest for Islam. … I sold my company a few years back which allowed me to focus full time on the current compendium I'm writing; ‘September 11th, 2083.’ I’ve lived quite ascetic since then.”