Via Press Association:
Six men quizzed by counter-terrorism police probing a plot to attack the Pope were all released without charge, Scotland Yard said.
The men, all believed to be of North African origin, were arrested on Friday in London.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "Six men who were arrested under the Terrorism Act 2000 on Friday, 17 September, were all released without charge late on Saturday night (September 18) and early this morning (Sunday September 19)."
Police searched eight homes in north and east London and two business premises in central London, including a street cleaning depot as part of the investigation.
The Metropolitan Police said the searches of the premises had been completed and had not revealed any weapons or suspicious materials.
The BBC quoted Scotland Yard sources saying that the men posed no credible threat, while the Sunday Mirror reported that the men had simply been overheard sharing a joke in their canteen.