Norway, Rape and Muslims: where's the study?

Q: Last week you wrote that you're researching the subject of rapes in Norway. What's happening with it?

A: I had written this article when I was close to giving up on getting additional data. I intended to post what I have found and leave whatever questions I still had as open questions. Since then I've discovered that with a little bit more patience, I could get answers. Every answer I get leads me to more material and more questions and so I have continued researching. Since all my questions are interconnected, I prefer finishing up my research before posting anything.

Q: Yes, but what's the point? We know Muslims are responsible for almost every rape in Norway.

A: If you already know, then I suppose there's no point in bringing statistics to the contrary, is there? This issue is not so simple and definitely not so clear cut as it sometimes appears on the news.

Q: What do you mean? I read the news. What can't be so clear cut?

A: Take as an example the "rape epidemic" in Oslo that appears in quite a few articles. It is based on simple facts - the numbers of rapes went up considerably over several years, by tens of percentages. Looking at the overall figures of sexual crimes, though, I noticed that it was pretty constant and that other sexual rape crime categories went down considerably. My theory: the definition of rape had been changed during those years and that affected the statistics. My findings till now support my theory.

Q: But it's ok for Muslims to rape infidels.

A: Whether it's true or not, this has nothing to do with what I'm researching. I'd like to understand how much of the connection Muslims-rape-Norway is hype and how much of it is true.

Q: Leading researchers said it's true.. and they also said Norwegians should adapt to Muslim sensibilities.

A: The people quoted are usually not leading researches in the subject of rape, but rather researchers of Islam. The issue of who should adapt to who is completely irrelevent to the actual data. If a professor says Norway should adapt to its immigrants and not vice versa, then that's a serious problem in itself. If the adaptation in question has nothing to do with facts, then it's even more serious.

Q: How much will you discover anyway? The gov't is doing everything it can to hide the connection between Muslims and rape.

A: The issue of what data is advertised is part of my research. For a gov't that is doing everything it can to hide the truth, Norway is advertising a lot of statistics and studies on the subject. Also, I am getting to-the-point responses to my queries.

See also: Norway, Rapes and Muslims - Questions

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear friend,

i added you to my blogroll...

all the best

holger
http://europenews.blogg.de/

Anonymous said...

dear friends,

i added you to my blogroll...
all the best

holger danske
http://europenews.blogg.de
europenews@web.de

Anonymous said...

“Looking at the overall figures of sexual crimes, though, I noticed that it was pretty constant and that other sexual rape crime categories went down considerably. My theory: the definition of rape had been changed during those years and that affected the statistics. My findings till now support my theory.”

My guess would be: sexual assaults are now so common that the people don’t expect the police to do much about it. Thus people only report the really violent crimes.

Esther said...

Hi anonymous,

Remember, the number of reported rapes actually went up. *other* sexual crime categories went down, and they're not all considered more serious.

Several sub-categories of rape had been completely wiped out since they're now considered simply rape.

On the other hand, incest went down considerably that year, so maybe Norwegians should really be worried about that instead?

The fact is that the definition of rape was changed. If you read Norwegian, I can send you a link to the law. If you don't, you'll have to wait till I manage to translate it.

I do not intend to go into all the details, since there are a lot of details - I just want to show that things can sometimes have other explanations.

Captain USpace said...

Great one, it's in and you're linked, thanks!


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
rape is part of their culture

you simply must respect it
no matter how sick or vile
.

Highest Infidelity said...

It'll be interesting to see what you come up with.

Keep up the good work. You're linked.