Manchester: White man subjected to race attack by gang of yobs

Manchester: White man subjected to race attack by gang of yobs

Via the Telegraph:
Andrew Goodram, 31, suffered a punctured lung and two broken ribs after the gang of four yobs shouted: "white bastard" at him before subjecting him to a vicious assault.

During the beating Mr Goodram, a labourer, was repeatedly kicked in the head, face and body.

One of his attackers then stood over him and stamped on his chest causing was police described as "significant injuries."

(...)

"I'm scared now and when I see groups of Asian people and this attack has changed how I feel about going out.

"When I'm walking around especially on my own I feel intimidated and worried I might get attacked again. The fact is I am not racist and I have got loads of Asian friends and I'm really saddened that this has happened to me.

"I do believe the attack was racially motivated because I am white but I don't understand why. I thought we are supposed to live together in peace."

(source)