This month's issue of inFocus, the magazine of the Jewish Policy Center is dedicated to articles on Islam in Europe.
* Matt Brooks - Letter from the Publisher: Islam in Europe
* Daniel Pipes - Europe's Future
* Lorenzo Vidino - The Tripartite Threat of Radical Islam to Europe
* Jose Maria Aznar - Spain's Former Prime Minister on the Future of Europe
* Soner Cagaptay - Sarkozy's Policy on Turkey's E.U. Accession: Bad for France?
* Olivier Guitta - Cultural Weapons that Radicalize Europe's Muslims
* John Bolton - Transatlantic Gains and Strains
* Mark Dubowitz - Terrorist TV in Eurabia
* Robert Ivker - Aborted Israel Boycotts in the UK
* Simon Henderson - The British Leave Basra - and Iraq
* Raymond Tanter - Europe and the Iranian Opposition
* Paul Marshall - Blasphemy, "Islamophobia," and the Repression of Dissent